Patch wants to make your life a little bit easier. Here are a few things to keep in mind today in the Rivertowns:
1. Today at the Greenburgh Public Library—Ask Any Computer Question. Yes, any! Head over at 10 a.m. to get started (no registration required).
2. The Irvington Historical Society is presenting "A View from Backstage: 46 Years of High School Performing Talents" this month. Check out costumes, music, props, scripts, scenery, programs, posters, photos and more. Stop by The History Center (131 Main St.) on Thursdays and Sundays from 1 to 4 p.m.
3. Register now for Saturday's 10 to 11 a.m. session of Pawsitive Tails at the Dobbs Ferry Public Library. Kids can bring their own books or choose one at the library to read to a registered therapy dog or reading education assistance dog during the event. Call 693-6614 to reserve a spot.
4. Thursday's forecast: mostly sunny, with a high around 70 degrees.
5. There's a multi-family garage sale on tap in Irvington this weekend. Get the details here and post your own upcoming sales on Patch here.