Patch wants to make your life a little bit easier. Here are a few things to keep in mind today in the Rivertowns:
1. The Dobbs Ferry Planning Board is holding a public hearing this evening for the proposed 12-unit residential complex at 19 Livingston Ave. Read the 8 p.m. meeting's full agenda here.
2. Today at the Greenburgh Public Library, Holistic Health Coach Daryl Moss will be on-hand from 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. to teach attendees how to make three healthy appetizers using seasonal ingredients. No registration necessary. Get the details here.
3. A Yonkers resident tested positive for West Nile Virus, marking the first human case this season, according to the Westchester County Department of Health. Read more here.
4. Thursday will bring thunderstorms in the p.m. hours, with a high around 93-degrees.
5. In Patch blogs, Claudia Murphy reminds us to Never Forget.