1. Irvington School Board Meeting: The Irvington Ferry School District Board of Education will hold its regularly scheduled public meeting on Tuesday, Dec. 3 at 7:30 p.m. For the full agenda, click here.
2. Teen & Tween Yoga with Kendra from the Dragonfly Wellness Center: Learn yoga from a master teacher. Get started on lifelong wellness by learning basic form and movement. Held in the Greenburgh Public Library at 7 p.m. Registration is required. Please call 721-8224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Winter is coming: The end of fall is apparent, as today’s high will be 50 degrees, with some clouds. Temperatures will drop to a low of 32 degrees at night. Get you full forecast here.
4. MTA Hudson Line Tragedy: Get the latest updates regarding the Metro-North derailment that killed four passengers over the weekend right here.
5. Start a blog with us! Have some free time and an itch to get your voice out into the community? Starting a blog on Patch is a great way to do so! Use your Patch blog to share opinions, post photos, get the word out about your organization or business. We can't wait to hear from you.