- Correction: Allen Hart's work, not Adam Hart, will be shown on Oct. 11 - Nov. 4.
Director Mitch Goldberg has announced that a free-admission evening of music in its series "Live at the Upstream" will take place on Thursday, June 7 at the Upstream Gallery in Dobbs Ferry, beginning at 7:30 p.m.
Inexpensive artwork will be on sale and light refreshments will be available, Goldberg said.
Pleasure Vehicles' T.B. Ward on guitar and Sean Iaggart on bass will perform; both performers are also vocalists.
The remaining 2012 exhibitions to be held by member artists at Upstream Gallery follow:
- Now to June 17. Joan Gillman Smith. "Arbitrary Whims & Fancies." Main Street Gallery
- Now to June 17. Paul Greco. "Recent and Unseen Work." Second Gallery
- Sept. 13-Oct. 7. Lanny Lasky Retrospective. Both galleries
- Oct. 11-Nov. 4. Allen Hart. Main Street Gallery
- Oct. 11-Nov. 4. Dave and Joan Rappaport. Second Gallery
- Nov. 8-Dec. 2. Maralyn Matlick. Main Street Gallery
- Nov. 8-Dec. 2. Susan Richman. Second Gallery
- Dec. 6-Dec. 31. Collaboration III. Main Street Gallery
- Dec. 6-Dec. 31. Group show. Second Gallery
Other coming events at the gallery:
- June 22-June 29. The art of students of the Dobbs Ferry High School will be on display at the gallery
- July 12, 7:30 p.m. Riverrun with Adam Hart and Ken Tuccillo
- Sept. 6. 7:30 p.m. Matt Turk
- Sept. 16. Opening day reception for Lanny Lasky.
Purchases for artwork can be paid for by cash or check.
Started in 1991, the Upstream Gallery is a cooperative gallery with 25 artist/members; it occupies two street-level exhibition spaces.
The Upstream Gallery is located at 26B Main Street, Dobbs Ferry, NY. 914-674-8548. The gallery's normal hours of operation are 12:30 to 5:30 p.m. on Thursday through Sunday.