There are a number of positions open in or near Dobbs Ferry,
Irvington and Hastings-on-Hudson.
Patch also has a nifty CareerBuilder tool that makes the job hunt that much easier. Here is a sampling: click on the title of the job to learn more.
We are currently seeking an experienced Resident Care Director / Wellness Nurse Manager to join our team at Atria Woodlands in Ardsley, NY. The primary job function of the Resident Care Director is for the overall implementation, delivery and coordination of resident care services at the community.
- Supervise medical technicians and care giving staff
- Ensure that we are providing the best quality of care to our senior residents
- Adhering to all company and regulatory standards
- Perform assessments of potential residents to determine their levels of care and continually assess our existing residents to make sure their needs are being met
- Implement and maintain an accurate wellness record for each resident
- Supervise the storage, distribution, administering of and discontinuation of resident's medication
- Serve as the liaison between residents and their families, administration and staff as well as with the residents' physician, pharmacist and medical personnel
- Schedule and staff your department while playing a key role on the management team of a successful Assisted Living community.
- Assuming total store accountability for sales, customer experience, merchandising, operations, loss prevention, staffing and associate development
- Cultivating and maintaining store’s selling and service environment
- Developing and implementing action plans to achieve company objectives
- Acting as primary Manager on Duty
- Mastering key performance metrics management and responding to performance continually
- Articulating strategy and plans to associates and follow-up to ensure proper execution
- Recruiting, training, leading and retaining productive management and sales associates
- Providing goals and effective coaching
- Resolving performance issues and concerns
- Ensuring store appearance and visual presentation are consistent with brand image
- Responding to business trends and providing information to home office and District Manager
- Leading and managing associate compliance to company policy and procedures