There are a number of positions open in or near Dobbs Ferry, Irvington and Hastings-on-Hudson.
Patch also has a nifty CareerBuilder tool that makes the job hunt that much easier. Here is a sampling: click on the title of the job to learn more.
Welcome Wagon’s Account Executives are responsible for introducing Welcome Wagon’s time tested marketing products, including personalized Welcome Wagon gift books, postcards, and online advertising programs to local business owners, within a protected territory.
The Account Executive will be responsible for developing and operating a profitable sales territory through in-person calls, correspondence, and telephone contact.
The Welcome Wagon Account Executive works from a home office and must possess office materials: computer, email access, printer, fax/ scanner, and phone.
The TRAC Youth Specialist is responsible to provide emergency counseling, initial case management, and day to day supervision and monitoring of youth.
- High school diploma or equivalent; some college education preferred.
- Experience working with high-risk children preferred.
- A genuine respect for and interest in children and their families of diverse racial and ethnic identity; an ability to form a therapeutic relationship with children and their families.
- Ability to put into practice all techniques of Therapeutic Crisis Intervention (as taught in pre-employment training) and demonstrated respect for client’s rights and safety.
- Ability to demonstrate counseling techniques.
- Valid Driver’s License Required.
- Ability to speak read and write in English and Spanish.