Restaurant Week is so popular in the Hudson Valley that it actually runs for two weeks. Now the annual event has upgraded to twice yearly with its first ever Fall edition.
From November 5 to 18, you can eat cheap (yet well) at numerous participating area restaurants.
Among about 150 restaurants, the Rivertowns offers up its regulars:
- Cedar Street Grill - Dobbs Ferry (lunch and dinner, excludes Fridays and Saturdays)
- The Cookery - Dobbs Ferry (lunch and dinner)
- Harper's Restaurant & Bar - Dobbs Ferry (dinner only, excludes Saturdays)
- Harvest on Hudson - Hastings-on-Hudson (lunch and dinner, excludes Saturdays)
- Il Sorriso - Irvington (lunch and dinner, excludes Saturdays)
- Mima Vincoteca - Irvington (lunch and dinner, excludes Saturdays)
- Red Hat on the River - Irvington (lunch and dinner, excludes Fridays and Saturdays)
- River City Grille - Irvington (dinner only)
Prices across the board are $20.95 for a prix-fix lunch or $29.95 prix-fix dinner. Tax and beverage not included, and, of course, you are urged to tip well.
Click here for all the restaurants with links or phone numbers to make reservations and enjoy two more weeks of fine, affordable dining the region.