Need help envisioning how an:
- 18,000 sq. ft. gourmet market
- a 123-room hotel (probably run by a division of Hilton hotels, yet to be determined)
- a 33,600 sq. ft. eight screen Sundance movie theatre
- 62,028 sq. ft. of retail/restaurant space
- 202-unit rental apartment (which includes 10 percent of affordable housing, per Village code)
- and 1,228 parking spaces
will look on the 17.7-acre 4-parcel site formerly owned by Akzo Nobel off the Saw Mill River Parkway that is in the middle of Lawrence Street and Ogden, Livingstone and Stanley avenues?
Check out these photo screenshots from the project final environmental impact statement to help you visualize the development.
Check back with Patch for more on this story, and see the following websites for more information: