St. Patrick’s Day just isn’t St. Patrick’s Day until you’ve eaten your corned beef and cabbage. You don’t need to rush to the grocery store and/or call up Aunt Kathy for the family’s recipe!
Several Rivertowns restaurants will be serving up Irish fare on Sunday, March 17.
Here’s our list of corned beef and cabbage spots in Dobbs Ferry, Hastings-on-Hudson and Irvington:
The Ferryman Café - 117 Main St. Dobbs Ferry (914) 591-2010
- Corned beef and cabbage and boiled potatoes $9-$10
The Celtic Corner – 73 Main St., Dobbs Ferry (914) 693-6566
- Corned beef and cabbage with boiled potatoes for $13.95. They will also be serving a corned beef sandwich and will have bagpipers perform.
Doubleday’s Restaurant and Bar – 83 Main St., Dobbs Ferry (914) 693-9793
- Corned beef and cabbage, chicken potpie, Irish soda bread and shepherd’s pie
Maud’s Tavern – 149 Southside Ave., Hastings-on-Hudson (914) 478-2326
- Corned beef and cabbage with celery, carrots and potatoes and a salad $18.95
Center Restaurant – 540 Warburton Ave., Hastings-on-Hudson (914) 478-3610
- Corned beef and cabbage with a boiled potato, pea soup and Irish soda bread for $12.95
Broadway Grille – 8 S. Broadway, Irvington (914) 591-9861
- Corned been sandwich $6.50
River City Grille – 6 S. Broadway, Irvington (914) 591-2033
- Corned beef and cabbage, steak and Guinness pie and Irish soda bread pudding with bourbon and caramel sauces