The football, the food, the commercials, half-time performances—whatever your favorite part of the Super Bowl is, you’ll have to find a place to watch it first.
There are several Rivertowns restaurants who are welcoming customers to watch the Baltimore Ravens faceoff against the San Fransico 49ers in the forty seventh annual Super Bowl to take place at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans on Sunday, Feb. 3.
Kick-off time starts at 6:30 p.m. Click here: nfl.com/superbowl/47 for more information on the game below for local restaurants who are holding Super Bowl events.
Double Days- 83 Main St., Dobbs Ferry (914) 693-9793
- $40 open bar, starts when games starts and ends when game ends
Cedar Street Grille – 23 Cedar St., Dobbs Ferry (914) 674-0706
- $2 Pabst Blue Ribbon on draft, $5 craft beers on draft, $3 Dobbs Dusters (Stoli Orange shots), $3 Jameson shots, $5 for a bowl of BBQ or hot boneless wings, $2 pork or cheeseburger sliders
- deals are at both the bars and table, starts when games starts and ends when game ends
Maud's Tavern - 149 Southside Ave., Hastings-on-Hudson (914) 478-2326
- Both TVs will be showing the game, a complimentary spread at half-time
MP Taverna – 1 Bridge St., Irvington (914) 231-7854
- no specials, but TVs will be showing the game