Don’t be left in the dark when it comes to local happenings. Let us make it super easy for you to get all the information you need in one place—so you can be an informed citizen to make the best decisions for your family, the community and the future.
Arm yourself with knowledge!
Here's a glimpse into what’s happening this week in the Rivertowns:
Monday, Dec. 17
- The Dobbs Ferry Board of Trustees will hold a work session and special meeting to discuss the environmental impact statement for the proposed Rivertowns Square development at 6:30 p.m. at village hall, 112 Main St.
- The Hastings-on-Hudson Board of Education will meet at 8 p.m. in the middle/high school complex, 1 Mount Hope Blvd. Click here for the agenda.
- The Irvington Board of Trustees will meet at 7 p.m. at village hall, 85 Main St. Click here for the agenda.
Tuesday, Dec. 18
- The Hastings-on-Hudson Village Board will meet at 7:30 p.m. at village hall, 7 Maple Ave. Click here for the agenda.
- The Irvington Board of Education will meet at 7:30 p.m. Click here for the agenda.
Wednesday, Dec. 19
- A 60 to 75 minute class that includes blends yoga with a personal training session will take place at 9:30 a.m. at 52 Main St. The cost is $20.
Thursday, Dec. 20
- The Hastings-on-Hudson Planning Board will meet at 8:15 p.m. at village hall, 7 Maple Ave. Click here for the agenda.
Friday, Dec. 21
- "Mr. Dickens Tells a Christmas Carol" will be performed on stage at 7 p.m. at Lyndhurst, 635 S Broadway in Tarrytown. Tickets are $40. Click here for details.