A 17-year-old was hit with a slew of charges on Dec. 23, including DWI, after being pulled over for traffic infractions, including making an improper right turn onto Downs Lows while traveling south on Broadway.
The Irvington resident was pulled over around 12:46 a.m. and was asked to take field sobriety tests, which he allegedly failed.
He was subsequently charged with:
- driving while intoxicated, a misdemeanor
- improper right turn, a traffic infraction
- refusing a breathalyzer test, a traffic infraction
- possessing a forged license with an altered birth date, a traffic infraction
- passing a red traffic light, a traffic infraction
- possessing more thane one license, a traffic infraction
- possession of alcohol for a person under 21, a violation
- unlawful possession of marijuana, a violation
The teen's 2005 Toyota 4Runner was impounded, while he was arraigned and released to his father. He is due back in court on Dec. 7.