Don’t be left in the dark when it comes to local happenings. Let us make it super easy for you to get all the information you need in one place—so you can be an informed citizen to make the best decisions for your family, the community and the future.
Arm yourself with knowledge!
Here's a glimpse into what’s happening this week in the Rivertowns:
Monday, Jan. 7
- The Irvington Village Board will meet at 7 p.m. at village hall, 85 Main St. Click here for the agenda.
- The Hastings-on-Hudson Architectual Review Board will meet at 8 p.m. at village hall, 7 Maple Ave.
- The findings statement for the environmental review for the proposed Rivertowns Square development will be available on the village’s website after 12 p.m. Hard copies will also be available at Dobbs Ferry Village Hall, 112 Main St., and the Dobbs Ferry Public Library, 55 Main St. Click here for details.
Tuesday, Jan. 8
- The Irvington Board of Education will meet at 7:30 p.m. Click here for the agenda.
- The Hastings-on-Hudson Village Board meets at 7:30 p.m. at village hall, 7 Maple Ave. Click here for the agenda.
- The Dobbs Ferry Village Board will hold a meeting at 7:30 p.m. at village hall, 112 Main St. The board will vote on whether or not to adopt the findings statement for Rivertowns Square. Click here for the agenda.
Wednesday, Jan. 9
- The Dobbs Ferry Zoning Board meets at 8 p.m. at village hall, 112 Main St. Click here for the agenda.
- The Irvington Planning Board meets at 7 p.m. at village hall, 85 Main St. Click here for the agenda.
Thursday, Jan. 10
- The Dobbs Ferry Board of Education will meet at 7 p.m. in the middle/high school library, 505 Broadway.
Friday, Jan. 11
- Jacqui wil hold a Zumba fitness class at 9:30 a.m. at 45 Cedar St. in Dobbs Ferry. The cost is $15. Click here for details.