Don’t be left in the dark when it comes to local happenings. Let us make it super easy for you to get all the information you need in one place—so you can be an informed citizen to make the best decisions for your family, the community and the future.
Arm yourself with knowledge!
Here's a glimpse into what’s happening this week in the Rivertowns:
Monday, Oct. 22
- The Dobbs Ferry Planning Board will hold a work session on the proposed Rivertowns Square Project at 7:30 p.m. at the Embassy Community Center, 60 Palisades St. in Dobbs Ferry. Click here for details.
- The Dobbs Ferry Architectural and Historical Review Board at 8 p.m. at village hall, 112 Main St. in Dobbs Ferry.
- The Hastings-on-Hudson Board of Education will meet at 8 p.m. Click here for the agenda.
- The Irvington Architectural Review Board will meet at 8 p.m. at village hall, 85 Main St. in Irvington. Click here for the agenda.
Tuesday, Oct. 23
- The Dobbs Ferry Board of Trustees will meet at 6:30 p.m. at village hall, 112 Main St. Click here for the agenda.
- The Irvington Zoning Board will meet at 8 p.m. at village hall, 85 Main St. in Irvington. Click here for the agenda.
Wednesday, Oct. 24
- The Irvington Farmers Market will take place between 3:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. behind Main Street School, 101 Main St. Click here for more information.
Thursday, Oct. 25
- The Hastings-on-Hudson Zoning Board of Appeals meets at 8 p.m. at village hall, 7 Maple Avenue in Hastings-on-Hudson. Click here for the agenda.
Friday, Oct. 26
- The Dobbs Ferry Farmers Market will be held at the corner of Cedar Street and Main Street between 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Click here for more information.