Don’t be left in the dark when it comes to local happenings. Let us make it super easy for you to get all the information you need in one place—so you can be an informed citizen to make the best decisions for your family, the community and the future.
Arm yourself with knowledge!
Here's a glimpse into what’s happening this week in the Rivertowns:
*THE FOLLOWING IS A LIST OF EVENTS OF THE WEEK AHEAD AS OF SUNDAY, OCT. 28 AT 6:30 P.M. BE SURE TO CALL AHEAD FOR ANY POSSIBLE CANCELATIONS DUE TO THE STORM. CLICK HERE FOR UPDATES ON STORM CANCELLATIONS.
Monday, Oct. 29
- Hastings-on-Hudson, Dobbs Ferry and Irvington schools are closed due to the storm
Tuesday, Oct. 30
- The Dobbs Ferry Senior Citizen Halloween luncheon will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 pm. at the Embassy Community Center.
- The Irvington Planning Board will meet at 7 p.m. at village hall, 85 Main St., to discuss the Continuum project. Click here for the agenda and here for more on the Continuum project.
- The Village of Dobbs Ferry has canceled a public hearing scheduled for 6:30 p.m. on the Rivertowns Square Project at the Embassy Community Center, 60 Palisade St. in Dobbs Ferry. Click here for details and here for Rivertowns Patch’s coverage of the project. The new public hearing date is Nov. 8, same time and place.
Wednesday, Oct. 31
- The Hillside Elementary School Halloween Parade starts at 9:30 a.m.
Thursday, Nov. 1
- The Dobbs Ferry Board of Education will hold its meeting at 7 p.m. in the middle/high school library
Friday, Nov. 2
- Friday Night Live takes place in downtown Hastings-on-Hudson on Main Street and Warburton Avenue
- The Dobbs Ferry Farmers Market will be held at the corner of Cedar Street and Main Street between 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Click here for more information.