Don’t be left in the dark when it comes to local happenings. Let us make it super easy for you to get all the information you need in one place—so you can be an informed citizen to make the best decisions for your family, the community and the future.
Arm yourself with knowledge!
Here's a glimpse into what’s happening this week in the Rivertowns:
Monday, Oct. 8
- Today is Columbus Day, the anniversary of Christopher Columbus’ arrival in America on Oct. 12, 1492, click here for information on the holiday. Village offices in Dobbs Ferry, Hastings-on-Hudson and Irvington are closed. Dobbs Ferry, Hastings-on-Hudson and Irvington public schools are closed.
- The Dobbs Ferry Board of Trustees will meet at 6:30 p.m. at village hall, at 112 Main St. Click here for the agenda.
Tuesday, Oct. 9
- The Hastings-on-Hudson Board of Education will meet at 8 p.m. Click here for the agenda.
- The Hastings-on-Hudson Conservation Commission will meet at 8 p.m. at village hall, 7 Maple Ave.
Wednesday, Oct. 10
- The Irvington Village Board will hold a work session at 7 p.m. at village hall, 85 Main St.
- The Dobbs Ferry Zoning Board of Appeals will meet at 8 p.m. at village hall, 112 Main St. Click here for the agenda.
- The Hastings-on-Hudson Waterfront Implementation Committee will meet at 7:45 p.m. at village hall, 7 Maple Ave.
- The Irvington Farmers Market will take place between 3:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. behind Main Street School, 101 Main St. Click here for more information.
Thursday, Oct. 11
- The Hastings-on-Hudson Recreation Commission will meet at 7:30 p.m. at the James Harmon Community Center, 44 Main St.
Friday, Oct. 12
- The Dobbs Ferry Farmers Market will be held at the corner of Cedar Street and Main Street between 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Click here for more information.