Don’t be left in the dark when it comes to local happenings. Let us make it super easy for you to get all the information you need in one place—so you can be an informed citizen to make the best decisions for your family, the community and the future.
Arm yourself with knowledge!
Here's a glimpse into what’s happening this week in the Rivertowns:
Monday, Sept. 10
- The Hastings-on-Hudson Architectual Review Board meeting will be held at 8 p.m at village hall, at 7 Maple Ave. in Hastings-on-Hudson. Click here for the agenda.
- The Dobbs Ferry Architectual and Historic Review Board will meet at Dobbs Ferry Village Hall, 112 Main St., at 8 p.m. Click here for the agenda.
- The Hastings-on-Hudson Board of Education will meet at 8 p.m. in the John J. Ruseel Lecture Room in the high/middle school complex. Click here for the agenda.
- The Irvington Architectual Reivew Board will meet at 8 p.m. at Irvington Village Hall, 85 Main St. Click here for the agenda.
Tuesday, Sept. 11
- Today is the 11th anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks. Click for a listing of local commemoration events.
- The Dobbs Ferry Village Board will meet at 8 p.m. at Dobbs Ferry Village Hall. Click here for the agenda.
Wednesday, Sept. 12
- The Dobbs Ferry Zoning Board of Appeals will meet at 8 p.m. at Dobbs Ferry Village Hall. Click here for the agenda.
- The Irvington Village Board will hold a work session at 7 p.m. at village hall, 85 Main St.
- The Irvington Farmers Market will take place between 3:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. behind , 101 Main St. Click here for more information.
Thursday, Sept. 13
- The Hastings High School Community Read will hold a discussion with Helen Schulman author of “This Beautiful Life” at 7 p.m. at the James V. Harmon Community Center. Click here for details.
Friday, Sept. 14
- The Dobbs Ferry Farmers Market will be held at the corner of Cedar Street and Main Street between 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Click here for more information.