Don’t be left in the dark when it comes to local happenings. Let us make it super easy for you to get all the information you need in one place—so you can be an informed citizen to make the best decisions for your family, the community and the future.
Arm yourself with knowledge!
Here's a glimpse into what’s happening this week in the Rivertowns:
Monday, Feb. 4
- The Hastings-on-Hudson Architectural Review Board will meet at 8 p.m. at village hall, 7 Maple Ave.
- The Hastings-on-Hudson Board of Education will hold a meeting at 7 p.m. on the district’s facilities, 7 Mount Hope Blvd.
- The Irvington Village Board will meet at 7 p.m. at village hall, 85 Main St. Click here for the agenda.
Tuesday, Feb. 5
- The Hastings-on-Hudson Board of Trustees will meet at 7:30 p.m. at village hall, 7 Maple Ave. Click here for the agenda.
Wednesday, Feb. 6
- The Hastings-on-Hudson Waterfront Infrastructure Committee will meet at 7:45 p.m. at village hall, 7 Maple Ave.
- The Irvington Planning Board will meet at village hall, 85 Main St. Click here for the agenda.
Thursday, Feb. 7
- The Dobbs Ferry Board of Education will meet at 7 p.m. in the middle/high school library. A presentation on the proposed budget will be given.
Friday, Feb. 8
- Open Mic Night at The Purple Crayon in Hastings-on-Hudson takes place at 52 Main St. at 7:30 p.m. Click here for details.