Let us make it super easy for you to get all the information you need in one place—so you can be an informed citizen to make the best decisions for your family, the community and the future.
Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter, and check out the events calendar to make sure you don't miss a thing. Arm yourself with knowledge!
Here are some things to keep in mind this week:
1. This week in Irvington—The Architectural Review Board meetings Monday (agenda here), The Planning Board is back in session on Tuesday (agenda here) and the Village Board is hosting a work session Wednesday at 7 p.m. Also this week, the Board of Education meets Tuesday.
2. Here's a good way to get back into school mode—Ardsley High School is offering a practice SAT test Monday at 5:30 p.m. Find out how to enroll (it's free) here.
3. In Dobbs Ferry village happenings—the Recreation Committee meets Monday, 7:30 p.m. at the Embassy Community Center; The Architectural and Historic Review Board meets Tuesday (agenda here); The Board of Trustees meets Tuesday (agenda here); the Zoning Board of Appeals meets Wednesday (agenda here) and the Planning Board meets Thursday (agenda here).
4. Hastings-on-Hudson village meetings this week include the Architectural Review Board on Monday, the Conservation Commission on Tuesday and the Zoning Board on Thursday. The school district's Board of Education also has a 7 p.m. meeting slated for Wednesday.
5. The Saw Mill River Audubon is bringing its weekly bird walk back to Rockefeller State Park Preserve in Mount Pleasant Monday. Meet at 8:30 a.m. (no need to RSVP), unless you need to borrow binoculars. More details here.6. School's back in session, but it's not exactly fall yet. Expect temperatures to peak in the 80s again this week, with some possible thunderstorms to cool things down on Wednesday and Thursday.